The annoying sound woke me up, it was my alarm screaming to warn me that already sun came out and it's time to go to job. Slice of white bread and butter crush out by my harsh teeth figuring my breakfast. Took my jacket and jumped out of flat.
It was cold october, people were in hurry, cars were standing in line making long traffic jam. Earphones on, songs by songs, oh! my bus is coming, jumped into crowded bus numbered 63, damn! I need some air. 30 minutes of torture and here we go, my stop.
5 to 9 and I'm in lift up to office and gonna hug my routine. Half of my job day was as usual, reports, gmail, zaycev.net, youtube and again reports. Then lunch break, and those beautiful eyes, yes beautiful brown eyes.
- Hello, I'm Maya, and I'm new here from today and my place is near yours.
- oh hey, nice to meet you, thats great :)
I was charmed of her beauty and just sank in it untill that annoying voice of boss:
- Maya is new employee, teach her everything related to our job if she misses something.
- sure, I'd love to.
After work, before bus stop we decided to visit sushi-bar. Philadelphia, pepsi and smile. Took a walk.
- Which bus....?
- cool, me too
- uh, I hate that dancing crowd in it
- oh yeah, agree and driver like a dj always putting rapid songs
- ha ha, exactly
- so please after you
- I got student ID, do you?
- great :)
controller: Ramstor?! Abay?! ....
- next is mine
- ok, see you tomorroe
- see you, oh thanks for guiding and just keeping me company
- hehe, don't mention it
She said bye and disappeared from sight. Finally, my destination. Pulled out keys from pocket and opened door. Fell to sofa and sank into nap. Again that annoying sound, oh my poor head just got drilled, hardly opened my eyes and I murmured:
- oh brown eyes, its just a dream.
good music as a bonus: