•Development and implementation of annual retail audit plan (KAZ and CAM Markets).
Develop and implement a part of the annual researches plan, that relates to Retail Audit projects: retail audit, market model construction and other special researches.
Control agreement (AA3 procedure), terms and budgets of retail audits.
• Retail Audits projects management and control (KAZ and CAM Markets).
Manage and control implementation of retail audit project (goals, results analysis and interpretation, recommendations preparing, results presentation).
Control received data trustworthiness and its compliance with current marketing needs and also take part in decision making.
• Resources and information suppliers management.
Give recommendations on necessary resources and manage them in order to achieve maximum effectiveness.
Evaluate information suppliers, regularly monitor and evaluate their performance.
• Retail Audits project conducting.
Instruct and control research agencies and own personal (export markets) in order to provide high quality of field works, information processing and analytical reports preparing.
Constantly improve usable methods and develop new methods.
• Market analysis.
Conduct consolidation of all information resources: internal resources, research data, information that relates to market intelligence (statistics, economic reports etc.) in order to provide Department with easily accessible and easy-to-use information for better understanding of market dynamics and consumer behaviour.
Education: University degree. Specialization in mathematics, statistics or economics.
• At least 3 year of experience within a marketing department (preferably in researches) in large transnational corporation or marketing research agency.
• Experience of managing minimum 2 subordinates.
Skills, abilities and knowledge necessary for this position:
• Good knowledge of retail audit issues: methods of retail audits, supervision of field work.
• Good knowledge of retail structure, tobacco industry.
• An experience in retail audit and consumers monitoring.
• Preferably work experience with export markets