after 3 weeks 2011 year steppin to its end, time really past soooo fast. This year was good, met some new people, friends, had funny moments, adventures, etc..but my post is about the music of 2011. So many good and not so good albums have released, so heres my review of some albums that I've listened to:
- this year one of the sensations was the british singer Adele, album 21 is not her debut one, but the world recognized her by this product. Smash hits like rolling in the deep and someone like you shook the planet and placed on ipods, players.Unfortunately she lost her voice and havin surgery, koz tiip ketkengo. My point is 9 out of 10.
- Lady gaga also released her album 'born this way', except edge of glory and hair, other songs didn't impress me. my point 5/10
- Beyonce released album '4', she better did not do that. My point 2/10
- Britney released one of the best pop/dance albums of all time called 'Femme Fatale', hits like HIAM, I wanna go, Till the world ends and criminal were successful as her tour which ended 10th december. I've lost my chance this time to attend her concert...rrrrrrrr.. sure it really deserves 10 out of 10.
- the band Foster the People entered the music industry with their debut album 'Torches' and leading hit pumped up kicks placed on high positions on charts, and some movies already used as soundtrack. The album is really good. My point 10/10.
- one of my favorite bands Coldplay released album 'My xyloto'. Who is familiar products of this band, should like this one, there is collaboration with rihanna, my point is 10/10.
- unstoppable Rihanna released album 'Talk that talk', its ok album, my point 6/10
- the whole world has shuffled and still shifflin with song 'party rock anthem' by Lmfao
- the rap sensation Nicky Minaj appears with sassy sound, and freaky outfit, the song superbass was popluar in west, europe
- whoo ooohh aaoo ohh shook the clubs, its till the world ends by brit, im still whooaa ooh ooh
- Price tag by Jessie J was successful in europe and middle asia
- last friday night became the anthem of friday by katy perry
- rolling in the deep and someonelike you by Adele really was huge
- give me everything by pitbull and neyo made dance everybody
- J.lo with on the floor sounded everywhere remaikin classic lambada
- do u got the moves like jagger? collab by maroon 5 and aguilera gave us moves like jagger
- sexy and I know it by lmfao, party sound with funny video
- sweat or wet by snoop dog feat. guetta gave us another dance track
- we found love by rihanna makes you wanna jump when the hook is start
- kuduro by don omar found his place this year
- ra ta ta shakira with her rabiosa got loca
- another loca, johny lohanta estane loca by sak noel hit the radios
- forget you or original name is fak you by cee lo green was popular in west, europe
- sweet ballad grenade by bruno mars sounded almost on each mobile
- etc. those are just first comes on my mind, but the list continues...
wish u happy new 2012 year, folks!