1. In many ways, girls rarely wear thermal underwear in winter, so that it is not advisable to be demeanor because of the temperature. Girls are naturally afraid of cold, and we don’t need to pay attention to keeping warm in winter, which can easily lead to the root cause, especially for Legs, so you must wear a set of thermal underwear inside.
figure 2. In winter, suede leggings are a must for girls. Many people choose to wear leggings, but the thickness is different. A thinner one will look slimmer, which is not good for health. This is also undesirable. That's why We must choose thick leggings that are not suede to keep warm.
3. A layer of plush is added to the wool pants and silk stockings, which greatly increases the warmth retention. The appearance is the same as ordinary stockings, with good thickness and elasticity.
4. The size of the shoes should be slightly larger, it is best to put a pair of cotton insoles, the feet should be placed in a different space in the enterprise. The soles should be slightly higher, so that we can develop a function of isolation from the cold city ground.
5. In winter, it is best to soak your feet with warm water every day, walk for more than half an hour, and massage the soles of your feet in the morning and evening.
6. Warm cream is indispensable. It can be attached to the body or feet and can be heated continuously for 12 hours.
7. Gloves, scarves and hats can keep you warm when you go out. Sometimes they look like girls. When the wind is strong, you can wear a mask to protect your face.
8. Artificial hand warmers are indispensable to white-collar workers for student gatherings, especially for a few days a month, to warm their hands, waist, and belly.
HVORDAN HOLDER KVINDER VARMEN OM VINTEREN? 3 TIP TIL AT HOLDE VARMEN OM VINTEREN
Winter Warm Artifact List: Inventory of 3 categories of practical and good things, girls with cold body rely on it to survive in winter
Winter is a good time for women to keep healthy, eat these 4 kinds of foods to keep you warm!
Понравился пост? Расскажи об этом посте своим друзьям!