Вы точно упустите многое, если не прицдете!
Education UK 2012- это первая выставка образования, организованная British Council. :)
Веду блог, чтобы держать вас в курсе ;)
Yay !!!! I have some REALLY GOOD NEWS for you!
First of all, we are fully booked now! There is a maximum of 40 stands for the UK Universities and colleges at our venues. And they are all full! Undoubtedly, good for us!
I am sure you will share the joy since now YOU have a chance to meet the following Universities and colleges in September:
- Aston University
- Cardiff Sixth Form College
- University of Greenwich (London)
- University of Warwick
- Cambridge Education Group
- University of Aberdeen
- Cardiff University
- The University of Liverpool
- University of Leeds
- The University of Edinburgh
- University of St Andrews
- London Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- University of Exeter
- University of the Arts London
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Heriot-Watt University
- The University of Birmingham
- Anglia Ruskin University
- The University of Manchester
- University of East Anglia
- City University
- University of Essex
- Coventry University
- BPP University College
- Royal Holloway (UOL Federal)
- EF Education First
- The University of Nottingham
- Bellerbys College
- University of Southampton
- Bournemouth University
- Aberystwyth University
- Ruthin School
- Lancaster University
- The University of Sheffield
- John Leggott College
- Stover School
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Nottingham College International
- The University of Reading
- Durham University
- University of Bath
So now we are constantly keeping in touch with reps of these Institutions. And its not only shipping of materials and other logistic related issue that we discuss.
We want “Education UK- 2012” fair to be as interactive and attractive for our visitors as possible.
As a result we are closely working with these Institutions on seminars and workshops to be conducted on the day of the event ;) And there will be lucky draws too! (I will tell about that in the following posts)
So…. THE MORE POSTS YOU MISS THE LESS IMPORTANT INFO YOU KNOW ;)
That was my first piece of news ;) I am not making you read my blog just so you only learn 1 fact/news at a time.
That’s what I would like to tell you about.
There will be an official announcement about recruitment for the post of volunteer on the British Council Kazakhstan website. Since the announcement hasn’t been published yet (See! You are getting the first hand info here) I will briefly describe it for you now.
Basically, DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE! :)
The British Council wants to engage young, energetic and responsible (very important!) people to work at the exhibition.
If I weren’t working at the British Council myself, I would have definitely applied.
- You will get to know the organization from the inside
- Where else can you talk to representatives of the UK institutions in a relaxed atmosphere? (No rivalry with the exhibition visitors, lol)
- Experience! Experience and once again experience!
Ow, I LIKE this part the MOST:
- Invitation to a closed event- reception with the UK Institutions and the British Council teams
Keep checking the website for an official announcement and send your applications!
That’s all for now….
CANT WAIT TO SHARE MORE AT THE NEXT POST!
And..... Only 47 days left !