What a great weekend in France we had! Although today is Monday I am still excited and feel so energetic after our trip! Hope so do you as well! I want to thank all the people...
What a great weekend in France we had! Although today is Monday I am still excited and feel so energetic after our trip! Hope so do you as well! I want to thank all the people who made this flight possible - our great cabin crew:
1) Nurlan Zhanybek (General Evaluator) - our second pilot, who navigated the flight and ensured we were on the right course!
2) Aizhan Mendygarina (Table Topics Master) - our wonderful flight attendant, who served the most delicious French food I've ever tried on airplanes))
3) Ulybek Kimanov (VP Events) – our talented designer of the most creative boarding passes – I wish all the passes had picnic item!! ))
4) Aigul Arystanova (Grammarian) – thank you for such a creative approach to making word of the day on three France flag’s colours – I was amazed! Bravo!! ))
5) Aisulu Moldabekova (Ah-counter) – thank you for keeping an eye on our emotions and fillers!
6) Aikorkem Nurzhanova (Timer) – thank u for good time management which let us be always on time on our tours and flights!
7) Aidar Abrayev, Anel Imanbay and Gulmira Khussainova – thank u for being our guides delivering exciting speeches! Aidar, I’ve never laughed that much when I was listening to your speech)) Great one!! Looking forward to your wedding ceremony)) Anel, what an impressive ice-breaker! Impressive vocal variety and nice message! Gulmira, very interesting topic! Seems you are a fan of math – looking forward to hearing more speeches on math as explained by nature))
8) Samat Panov, Aidana Kenesbayeva, Ulybek Kimanov (speech evaluators) –thank you very much for your constructive feedback!
9) Asem Panova (ATC president) - thank you for your support and leading us, you’ve been a great captain of the craft throughout this year taking us to so many wonderful adventures! ))
10) Samat Panov (ATC founder) – thank u for establishing ATC (Astana Travellers’ Club) which lets us travel wherever we want every Thursday and Saturday! )))
I would also like to thank again organizers of French picnic at Versailles – Aizhan, Ulybek, Meruyert and Asem Otepova!! ))
Special thanks to French Embassy represented by Ambassador of France in Kazakhstan monsieur Jean-Charles Berthonnet, attaché for cultural affairs Mlle Benedicte Brunet, director of Alliance Francaise Ms. Dinara Orazabayeva! Thank you for your support, participation, prizes and certificates!
Merci beaucoup a Aizhan Mendygarina, who made this country day possible liaising with French embassy!
Thank you all for coming and setting a great French mood at our country day!
Keep in mind that ‘imagination is the highest kite that one could fly’! Imagine and dream and let all your dreams come true! ))) See you on our next vacation! )) à bientôt!!
Toastmaster (Pilot) of flight ATC 30 06 Astana –Paris