Bonjour, dear Toastmasters!!! )))
It's summer finally!! Have you planned any interesting vacation destinations this month so far? If not we would like to invite you to spend a weekend ... in France!!!
Wake up earlier on Saturday, June 30, to leave the shores of your bed for a wonderful trip to amazing country with the Ambassador of France in Kazakhstan His Excellency M. Jean-Charles Berthonnet.
This trip will cost you absolutely nothing! Can you believe this? )) All you need to do is to book you "flight" spots in advance on our "seats" distribution chart )))
We have 4 wonderful guides who agreed to lead some interesting tours during the trip:
1) Damir Kozhanbayev
2) Aizhan Bizhanova
3) Aya Kussainova
4) Gulmira Khussainova (Bakytzhan Kurmanov as reserve guide).
Please, think over your 'tour' speeches and send me your project numbers, titles and short description in advance! Please, also find yourselves experienced “evaluators” who can provide you with professional feedback on your speeches.
We also call for a great crew which should be represented by:
1) General Evaluator (to ensure that our trip is properly arranged and there is no swerve)
2) Ah-counter (you might be so impressed by country that you will lose the words to speak and keep on saying junk words)
3) Grammarian (to provide you with some new “French” word of the day to use and to keep an eye on your English – who knows: you might confuse 2 languages and speak incorrectly ))
4) Timer (to ensure you don’t miss your flight and be always in time for sightseeing tours)
Invite your friends to take the trip with you! You will definitely have no time to be bored – our wonderful “Air-hostess” Aizhan Mendygarina (who actually made this flight possible, merci beaucoup!) will “serve” yummy “topics’ on your table.
See you in France!
Toastmaster Captain of flight number ATC 3006