Yep, it's view will be on English. It's hard for me, it's first my view like that. Here you can find many mistakes. Write to me in the comment's, if you will find them. And now - let's go! :)
At the first step, i create a few questions and then try to answer on them in my view. (this review created not four your education or each others targets)
1. Did you see this movie before?
2. Do you like this movie? why?
3. What the movie is giving for you?
4. What happiness means for you ? Being happy?
5. Did father make the right decisions in the movie?
6. Could father not lose a wife?
7. What kind a stimulus can give a fillip on growing up in hard life situation?
Nice part. Answers:
1. Yep, i saw this movie twice, a long time ago, at first time even possible when this movie became on TV , and second i don't remember.
2. Yes, I like this movie. Because the movie based on real story of the american
3. This movie, and others movies like this is giving to me a hope in a better future, withing all movie it's saying to me you can, you might do everything, just don't give up, forget words "i can't, i don't wont, other day, not today". Maybe this movie more meaning, migth i don't see it. But i know, i'll. And this movie is teaching to be a not indifferent for yours life. Example for follow.
4. Being happy for me it's meaning... just, it's not easy question. But sometimes needs not much to be happy, being with parents, nearer to darling family members... Money is not happy for me, but without them more difficult in our world.
5. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. But he very quick learned on his mistakes. For example, when he had given a medicine mashine to a hippi. Perchance he could take back him thing. Generally all dicisions he maked right.
6. Yes, his wife very soon give up. Leaved husband and son in hard situation. i'm thinking that she don't love him anymore on moment when she leaved. Another reason i don't see.
7. Kids are being given an energy to grow up. A desire make a surround of them more better is must being on first step, because they are so small and unprotected.
That's all, thanks for reading...